Thursday 29 November 2007

Places to Go

Some news about some events coming up in December

Lincolnshire Open Studios 'Art on the Map' is on again this weekend 1st and 2nd December. Have a look at the website http://www.artonthemap.org.uk/ for details of all the studios across Lincolnshire that will be open. I will be opening my 'studio' at home in Sudbrooke - would be lovely to see you if you can make it. Email Janet Taylor for directions. I'll have the embellisher out, so come along and have a go.

Lincoln's Alternative Christmas Market is on Saturday 1st December at Croft St Community Centre, Baggeholme Rd, Lincoln

Arts and Crafts for Christmas is at Washingborough Village Hall, Manor Road, Washingborough on Sunday 9th December

Let me have details of any other events you know and I'll give them a mention