Wednesday 9 May 2018

Piano Hinge Book with tutor Christine Plummer, Friday evening 25th May 2018


Requirements
40-50 A4 sheets of paper (pages)
Ruler
pencil
scissors
A4 x 2 or slightly larger sheets (for the covers)
BBQ stitcks if you have any, but don't buy specially

The book you make can be used at the Rosemary Firth Workshop



Rosemary Firth – Sketch Books for Textile Artists
Workshop Saturday 30 June 2018 10-4 with Lincoln Bailgate EG
£25 for branch members (£30 for non members) to be paid at time of booking. 
Workshop will be held in a room at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, Skellingthorpe Rd, opposite the petrol station on the Birchwood Avenue junction.

Rosemary Firth                              
We will be developing ideas for projects in sketch books







I taught art in schools for 16 years before leaving to open an art gallery. After my lease ran out I decided to continue my classes, so I now run painting and drawing classes and textile art classes at my home in Doncaster. I produce and exhibit my own art work; for more information go to my website www.doncasterartworkshops.com/my-artwork.